26 June 2011

I'm on Ken's side

Popehat | Ken | Hillary Clinton Asks Libya War Opponents Whose Side Are You On; Ken Answers

Whose side am I on?

You vulgar, upjumped, snake-oil-selling, midway-barker huckster. You venal, amoral, mendacious harpy. You vile, preening, scheming hack. Whose side am I on? I’m on the side of f*** you, bitch. I’m on the side of the Constitution, limited government, limited executive power to kill people, limited executive power to put our armed forces at risk, and the rule of motherf***ing law. I can’t believe there was a time when I couldn’t grasp why people despised you. Whose side am I on? You Senator, can you name a nanosecond when you’ve ever been on anyone’s side but your own?

That’s whose side I’m on. What’s it to you?
This is me starting a slow clap by myself in my apartment. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment