14 October 2009

Memorial LOLdogs

Gus was pretty much incapable of staying sad for long* so let's lighten it up with some of my favorite LOLdogs which remind me of the dearly departed fuzzman.

If that last post was the eulogy, then this is the joke you tell at the wake. Except this is the internet, so these jokes come in the form of pictures with aggressively misspelled captions.

Gus was a cockerpoo, but he was often mistaken for a less curly Bichon or Maltese, and I thought he looked liked a floppy-eared Westie, so I'm leaning on those breeds for my online laughs right now. All images taken from I Has A Hotdog, to which they link.

* Unless he was in the bath. Then he cranked the 'upset' dial hard to the right and kept it there until I let him out of the bathroom set him free.

dog

dog

funny pictures of dogs with captions

dog

dog

dog

dog


funny pictures of dogs with captions

cute pictures of puppies with captions

funny pictures of dogs with captions

funny pictures of dogs with captions

1 comment: