23 September 2009

Camera Dump

I finally invested the $2.81 necessary to get a card reader in order to get cameras off my phone conveniently. So here's what I've seen in the last few weeks. (Click any photo to largify it.)

I plan on submitting this one to There I Fixed It forthwith.

A very classy vanity plate in UMD's Lot 11:


Faithful Companion Gus does not think I washed the grill rack sufficiently, but he's willing to help out with the cleaning:


From this angle, Gus looks like Dogbert — big head, tiny limbs, no visible body:


In case it isn't clear, that's a cinnamon bun surrounded by a pretzel. I have no idea why people would do this either.


Check out this delicious Pimm's Cup I whipped up. The home-grown mint leaves really ties the drink together. It was so delicious I had to share it with the internet.


Speaking of herbs, check out the size of this basil I grew. And I've got some pretty big mitts.


Here's two of Special Lady Friend's cousins hanging out with a lion at the zoo.


This is not a great picture, but before we went to the zoo we saw Toothpick City II. It was amazing. I am so in awe of this project. I do not have the words to describe the audacity necessary to build exact scale replicas of the world's most famous buildings out of implements originally designed to remove detritus from in between our chompers.

No comments:

Post a Comment